We may be biased, but we happen to think that the perfect holiday gift is always just a click away—although this year, we’re thrilled to announce the addition of gift boxes as an amazing add-on to a SpaFinder® Wellness Gift Card, officially making it the perfect holiday gift option for everyone on your list.
These fabulous gift boxes include some of the industry’s best all-natural skincare products, as well as delicious organic snacks and teas. We’re pleased to offer you four packages to choose from this holiday season.
SOLD OUT: The Essential Beauty Gift Box with a $50 SpaFinder Wellness Gift Card ($85) and The Deluxe Beauty Gift Box with a $100 SpaFinder Wellness Gift Card ($125) both include:
- Cowgirl Skincare Desert Recovery Cleanser
- What it is: A creamer cleanser packed with antioxidant-rich vitamins C and E to improve skin texture and fine lines.
- Why we love it: Perfect for the winter months when skin needs a little extra hydration, this cleanser leaves our skin clean and refreshed without feeling dried out.
- Cowgirl Skincare Ranch Hand Cream
- What it is: A solid bar cream perfect for hardworking hands, made with calendula, lemon and lavender.
- Why we love it: Dry hands are an inevitable outcome of the lower temps, plus colder winds – this hand cream, in the form of a flower-shaped bar, offers a velvety, rich solution to dry, cracked hands without the greasy feeling of most creams.
- Tilvee Pomegranate Lip Conditioner
- What it is: An organic lip balm created with pomegranate to soften and protect from free-radical damage, and red raspberry and meadow foam seed oils to provide vital active nutrients and essential fatty acids.
- Why we love it: I officially need this to function. No, really, I’m using it right now! I cannot go a day without treating my lips to the miracle worker that is Tilvee Lip Conditioner. Being someone who is plagued with chapped lips year round, this is the savior I’ve been looking for.!
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Lemon Verbena Soap Bar
- What it is: Great for hands, body and bath, this olive oil soap bar is made with essential oils and is pressed three times to make a rich and creamy lather.
- Why we love it: The scent appeals to men and women and it’s great for both hands and body. Plus,it doesn’t leave the dry residue that most bar soaps leave behind.
- Organic India Tulsi Teas
- What it is: Known in India as a sacred herb, Tulsi is rich in antioxidants and is celebrated for its restorative powers.
- Why we love it: Tastes great hot or iced and is an excellent way to build up an immune system during the winter months when, let’s face it, just about everyone you know has the sniffles.
- Olomomo Nut Company Chai Bliss Almonds
- What it is:Low-sugar vegan nuts with subtle hints of cardamom and vanilla.
- Why we love it: Completely and totally addictive, moreso than potato chips but 10 times better for you, we love this snack for the 2 p.m. crash!
The Essential Wellness Gift Box with a $50 SpaFinder Wellness Gift Card ($85) and The Deluxe Wellness Gift Box with a $100 SpaFinder Wellness Gift Card ($125) both include:
- Olomomo Nut Company Chai Bliss Almonds – See above!
- Teatulia Organic Teas
- What it is: The organic lemongrass herbal infusion tea and organic white tea varieties come from the only USDA-certified organic tea garden in Bangladesh.
- Why we love it: This tea makes us feel good inside and out – proceeds of sales go back to those in Bangladesh that harvest the leaves.
- Primavera Revitalizing Face Scrub
- What it is: A gentle exfoliating cleanser for normal, aging and sensitive skin types.
- Why we love it: This cleanser, from one of our very favorite spa skincare lines, leaves our skin looking and feeling radiant.
- Lotus Wei Mists
- What it is: The essential oil mist collection includes Infinite Love Mist and Joy Juice Mist – used for lifting the mood andQuiet Mind Mist – used for relaxing the mind.
- Why we love it: As a firm believer in the healing effects of aromatherapy, I can completely attest to the fact that these essential oil mists have the ability to calm you down and cheer you up within two to three days of regular use.
- Himala Salt
- What it is: A hand-harvested Himalayan sea salt created 250 years ago.
- Why we love it: The salt is free of impurities, ethically sourced and Kosher. The pink color shows its high in essential minerals such as magnesium, calcium and iron, and it completely changed my view on table salt.
- People Towels
- What it is: An innovative and sustainable alternative to paper towels.
- Why we love it: These reusable 100-percent organic Fair Trade cotton hand towels are are perfectly handy from the gym to the kitchen and come with the cutest designs – way better than paper!
Each SpaFinder Wellness Gift Box by Yuzen comes with a piece of authentic yuzen Japanese paper, also called chiyogami. These intricately kimono-inspired-design papers were developed during Japan’s Edo period to liven up home décor during the farming season.
All four packages include shipping and handling and have guaranteed holiday delivery. Best of all, by purchasing through this exclusive SpaFinder Wellness offer, you save 25-27% on the total retail value of the box, PLUS the gift card, which you can use at more than 20,000 spa and yoga, Pilates and fitness studios worldwide. The gift packages offer you the ability to gift a gift that your loved one can enjoy at home—and one he or she can use to tailor the perfect spa or wellness experience.
To learn more about the addition of the beautifully packaged Yuzen boxes made exclusively for SpaFinder Wellness, as well as the products included in each box, click here.
Most recent from Beauty & Grooming